Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 25 of Homelessness



Yesterday, I watched the Bronco game at my friend John’s house and had a great meal and a shower. It had been about 4 days since I’d bathed so it was nice to feel human again. Being an avid sports fan gives me something to do and helps me remain connected. On that score, I watched the Rockies game with my friend Shiraz at the bar closest to my campsite but had to leave at the end of the 8th in order to make camp, and try to get some sleep. Too bad they weren't quite able to pull it off.

Last night I was a bit cold perhaps because of the humidity as opposed to the temperature as I think it was technically a few degrees warmer than the night before when I had no trouble sleeping. I didn’t sleep as well as I usually do but Steve came by this morning with coffee (pictured above), which is about the kindest thing you can do for an urban camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment